Mayfaire Gift Cards make great gifts for any occasion: Back to School, birthdays, graduation, anniversaries or just to say, Thanks! It works just like a debit card - fast and easy!
Cards can be purchased in any amount from $5 to $500, and can be used at one store or multiple stores.*
Mayfaire Gift Cards can be purchased at the Mayfaire Management Office conveniently located at 6835 Conservation Way between Barnes & Noble and ULTA.
Mayfaire Management Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Mayfaire Management Office Holiday Office Hours:
December 9 - December 23
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 7:00pm
Saturday 11am - 4pm
Sunday 1pm - 4pm
December 24 9:00am - 4:00pm
Gift cards may be purchased with cash, check, MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express.
A $2.00 processing fee will be added to the price of each card purchased at the Mayfaire Management Office. A $4.00 processing fee will be added to the price of each card purchased online.
To check your card balance please call 1-800-755-0085 or www.getmybalance.com and enter the card number located on the back of the Mayfaire Gift Card.
Corporate and bulk card purchases are welcome and may be made during Mayfaire Management Office hours or by appointment.
*Mayfaire Gift Cards are NOT accepted at: Brixx Wood Fired Pizza, Mayfaire 16 Regal Theaters and Time Warner Cable.
- Wilmington Plastic Surgery Run for the Ta Tas
- Lace up those running shoes and get ready for the Wilmington Plastic Surgery Run for...
- Event: October 04, 2014 | View Article
- Coastal Carolina Auto Show
- The Coastal Carolina Auto Show will be held Saturday, September 13-14 from 10am - 3pm...
- Event: September 13, 2014 | View Article
- March of Dimes 5K Race for Healthier Babies
- Come out and participate in the March of Dimes "Race for Healthier Babies 5k and 1...
- Event: August 30, 2014 | View Article
- Costa Trunk Show
- Join Eye Care Associates for a frame show! We will have a representative from Costa at...
- Event: August 21, 2014 | View Article
- Williams-Sonoma Culinary Events
- Williams-Sonoma Culinary Events. Our Technique classes are complimentary and held at...
- Event: August 17, 2014 | View Article