Mayfaire Gift Cards make great gifts for any occassion: Christmas, birthdays, graduation, anniversaries or just to say, “Thanks!”! It works just like a debit card - fast and easy!
Cards can be purchased in any amount from $5 to $500, and can be used at one store or multiple stores.*
Mayfaire Gift Cards can be purchased at the Mayfaire Management Office conveniently located at 6835 Conservation Way between Barnes & Noble and ULTA.
Mayfaire Management Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Mayfaire Management Office Holiday Office Hours:
December 9 - December 23
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 7:00pm
Saturday 11am - 4pm
Sunday 1pm - 4pm
December 24 9:00am - 4:00pm
Gift cards may be purchased with cash, check, MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express.
A $2.00 processing fee will be added to the price of each card purchased at the Mayfaire Management Office. A $4.00 processing fee will be added to the price of each card purchased online.
To check your card balance please call 1-800-755-0085 or www.getmybalance.com and enter the card number located on the back of the Mayfaire Gift Card.
Corporate and bulk card purchases are welcome and may be made during Mayfaire Management Office hours or by appointment.
*Mayfaire Gift Cards are NOT accepted at: Brixx Wood Fired Pizza, Mayfaire 16 Regal Theaters and Time Warner Cable.
- Music on the Town Summer Concert Series
- Mayfaire's exclusive 10th annual concert series features a mix of local &...
- Event: May 02, 2014 | View Article
- Join the Junior League of Wilmington for their 5th annual Touch-A-Truck Event ~ Hands...
- Event: April 06, 2014 | View Article
- Glo MedSpa is having Garden Party
- Join us for Spring specials, demonstrations and inspiration as we prep for the Garden...
- Event: March 18, 2014 | View Article
- Live Jazz at Atlanta Bread
- Join us every Thursday for Live Music and Great Food
- Event: February 27, 2014 | View Article
- Pottery Barn Decorating Classes
- Join us for our entertaining and intimate decorating class with our in-store design...
- Event: February 09, 2014 | View Article